Naughtons Website Logo Talk to a solicitor today >

CALL: 0191 500 60 50

If you are a tenant and are renting a property through a local authority or housing association and the property has fallen into disrepair you may have a disrepair claim against your landlord. 


If your landlord has failed to repair faults or not kept the house in good condition you may find that your home becomes damaged.


It can be very distressing for all occupants of a property when a landlord refuses to repair your home. 


All tenants have a contract with their landlord and a landlord will always have certain duties under the contract. To find out whether your landlord has breached their duty by failing to repair the problem you will need expert legal advice.


Here at Naughtons Solicitors, we have specialised housing solicitors who understand that living conditions can deteriorate and seriously affect your health and quality of life. For advice in relation to a claim for disrepair call us on 0191 5006050. We can discuss your potential claim and represent you under a 'no win, no fee' agreement.


You may be able to claim compensation for the damage caused to your home by your landlord’s failure to repair faults. The court may order your landlord to repair the damage at their own cost.


Are you ready to talk to a solicitor about Housing Disrepair Claims? We know it’s a big step but you have nothing to fear. All the advice we offer you is free and kept confidential. Call Naughtons today on 0191 500 60 50 or complete a call me back form and an expert solicitor will get back in touch.

What can we help you with?

Housing Disrepair Claims