Housing Disrepair Claims Service

Have you been left waiting for faults to be repaired or forced to live in bad conditions? You may have a claim.

Legal Support For Tenants

If you are a tenant and are renting a property through a local authority or housing association and the property has fallen into disrepair, you may have a housing disrepair claim against your landlord.

If your landlord has failed to repair faults or not kept the house in good condition, you may find that your home becomes damaged.

It can be very distressing for all occupants of a property when a landlord refuses to repair your home.

All tenants have a contract with their landlord, and a landlord will always have specific duties under the agreement. To find out whether your landlord has breached their duty by failing to repair the problem you will need expert legal advice from Naughtons Solicitors.

Why Our Clients Use Us

Here at Naughtons Solicitors, we have specialised housing solicitors who understand that living conditions can deteriorate and affect your health and quality of life. For advice concerning a housing disrepair claim, contact our professional team. We can discuss your potential claim and represent you under a ‘no win, no fee’ agreement.

You may be able to claim compensation for the damage caused to your home by your landlord’s failure to repair faults. The court may order your landlord to repair the damage at their own cost.

When working with us you can count on:


We have over 14 years experience working in the industry.


You can expect a personal service, with a direct line to the person you're dealing with.


We are recognised and trusted by both our clients and partners.


We like to give back and are well known within the community.

Speak To Our Team

If you have been made to live in poor conditions or wait for repairs to be made, make the first step in finding out whether you can claim with our free consultation by calling us today on 0191 500 60 50 or complete the form below and one of our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.